General Terms and Conditions of Ferguson Plarre's Sweet Rewards Club
1. The SWEET REWARDS loyalty program is offered by Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses Pty Ltd ABN 16 873 899 582.
2. By registering in the SWEET REWARDS loyalty program, using your card or the App, or claiming any benefit under the SWEET REWARDS loyalty program you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
3. To register, simply download and install the Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses SWEET REWARDS App (found in the Apple App Store and the Google Play store), and complete the registration process within the app. You can also register for the SWEET REWARDS loyalty programme using a SWEET REWARDS club card by going to https://fergusonplarrebakehouses.ourloyal.com.au and completing the registration form. Only one SWEET REWARDS member account is permitted per person. Accounts are not transferrable.
4. Once registered, you can use your email address and password to login and check your points balance and update your account information details. You are responsible for all activity on your account, so please keep your login and password confidential.
5. You are not able to earn or redeem rewards using either the SWEET REWARDS App or a SWEET REWARDS club card until you have been registered in the SWEET REWARDS loyalty program. Rewards will not be available for redemption until 24 hours after the date of registration and the issue of a redeemable reward.
6. Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses accepts no responsibility for incorrect information provided by you or on your behalf.
7. Unless otherwise required by law or permitted by these Terms and Conditions, accrued rewards value has no monetary value or other value and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash (including as part payment for any purchases at a Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses store). Rewards value is not transferable.
8. Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses reserves the right to refuse use of a SWEET REWARDS loyalty account or to cancel an account on a reasonable basis. Where this occurs, the account will be cancelled and all points will be lost. No compensation is available upon cancellation of an account. Reasonable grounds for cancellation include: (a) any abuse or attempted abuse of the account or the SWEET REWARDS loyalty program; (b) any use or attempted use of an account in a manner contrary to these Terms and Conditions; (c) any use or attempted use of an account made by a person other than the account holder; (d) any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty of an account holder in connection with the SWEET REWARDS loyalty program.
9. To earn points, you must present either the barcode on your phone from the SWEET REWARDS App or the SWEET REWARDS club card that has been registered to your SWEET REWARDS loyalty account. The barcode must be presented and scanned in-store at the time of purchase.
10. Points will be accrued at a rate of 20 points per dollar (1 point per $0.05) spent on eligible purchases. For every 5000 points earned, your account will automatically be rewarded with a voucher for 5 Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses Dollars.
11. For every 5 Coffees or Hot Drinks purchased, your account will automatically be rewarded with a free Small Coffee or Hot Drink.
Upon successful registration of your account, you will also receive a one-time free Small Coffee or Hot Drink.
A verified member will receive a voucher on their birth date for a free product but will only be issued when the member has fulfilled the reward criteria. To receive a birthday voucher, the member's barcode must have been presented and scanned in-store at the time of a purchase of more than 1 dollar in the 730 days (2 Years) preceding their birthday. The free product voucher is subject to change and may only be redeemed while stocks last.
12. Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses reserves the right to change the rate of points earning and reward issuance and any other associated values at any time. Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses will provide you with advance notice of any change by email or by notice on our website.
13. A maximum of 20 Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses dollars can be accrued in your account at any time. Once this limit has been reached, the account will not be entitled to accrue any further points or to receive any more rewards until your reward balance is reduced to 15 Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses dollars or less.
14. You are responsible for protecting your phone and/or your SWEET REWARDS club card. Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses is not responsible for any loss of points or rewards associated with the loss, theft or misuse of your phone or your SWEET REWARDS club card.
15. Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses dollars are redeemable on any food or beverage products within any Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses store in Australia (subject to availability).
16. Guests may redeem multiple rewards in one transaction
17. Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses dollars and free hot beverage rewards will only be available within the SWEET REWARDS App. The voucher within the SWEET REWARDS App must be presented on your phone at the time of redeeming the reward.
18. All rewards expire 12 months after their date of issue.
Promotional Loyalty Rewards
19. As a SWEET REWARDS member, you may be rewarded with various offers, as issued by Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses from time to time. Coupons will be awarded and will be valid for a certain period. Coupons will show the expiry date. After the stated expiry date, the coupons will automatically lapse. Coupons are not transferrable.
20. On occasions, Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses may run promotions exclusive to the SWEET REWARDS loyalty program members. These promotions may be subject to separate terms and conditions.
Cancellation and termination
21. You may cancel your account by contacting Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses.
22. If your account is cancelled any points, rewards and Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses dollars not already redeemed by the account holder will be automatically forfeited.
23. If there is no activity on your account (either earning points or redeeming rewards) for 12 months, any points, rewards and Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses dollars not already redeemed by the account holder will be automatically forfeited.
24. Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses may determine from time to time which purchases are and aren’t eligible to earn points, this includes any ongoing & seasonal Meal Deals, including but not limited to:
- Coffee & YoYo Biscuit
- Coffee & Christmas Tart
- Coffee & Hot Cross Bun
- Coffee & Cupcake
- Coffee & Donut
- Classic Savoury, Donut & Coffee
- 2 Classic Savouries & Coffee
Further details of which purchases are and aren’t eligible to earn points will be available on the Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses website.
25. The purchase of Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses gift cards are not eligible to earn points.
26. No fees are charged by Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses for the registration, activation or use of the SWEET REWARDS loyalty program.
27. If you have any queries or complaints regarding the SWEET REWARDS Loyalty Program you should contact us. You can find our contact details at our website www.fergusonplarre.com.au.
28. Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate these Terms and Conditions, the SWEET REWARDS loyalty program and any benefits under the SWEET REWARDS loyalty program at any time. Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses will give advance notice of any such circumstance on our Website. Where we change the SWEET REWARDS loyalty program Terms and Conditions, the SWEET REWARDS loyalty program or any benefits under the SWEET REWARDS loyalty program an updated copy of them will be available on our Website. Continuing to use your account after such amendments will be deemed acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.
29. While reasonable effort will be made in the stores so that rewards are correctly redeemed, Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses takes no responsibility for any errors associated with earning or redeeming rewards.
30. Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses takes no responsibility for stores that cannot process the earning of points or redemption of rewards due to technical difficulties.
31. We reserve the right to correct the balance of your SWEET REWARDS account if we believe a clerical or accounting error has occurred or there is misuse by the customer.