Looking for a simple meal to share with friends and family? This delicious recipe makes a perfect meal for 4 people, ready in just 20 minutes.
Our Sausage Rolls are made with premium beef sausage mince and golden pastry to create Victoria’s best sausage rolls! They are perfect when served up with our Smokin’ Potato Salad.
- 4 Ferguson Plarre Sausage Rolls
- 1 kg chat potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp apple cider or white wine vinegar
- 100g whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 tsp seeded mustard
- 1 tbsp crispy shallots
- 4 sprigs spring onions, finely sliced
- 3 rashers smokey bacon, rindless, cut into thick strips
- 1 tbsp curly Parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Dill, roughly chopped
- Heat your oven to 180 degrees, then place 4 Sausage Rolls in the oven for 20 minutes
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold salted water. Bring to the boil and cook for 8-10 minutes, until just tender.
- Drain and sprinkle with vinegar whilst still warm then allow the potatoes to cool slightly.
- Fry bacon over high heat in a shallow fry pan until just browned then place on clean paper towel to get rid of any excess oil
- Combine mayonnaise and seeded mustard well then coat the potatoes with the dressing.
- Toss through spring onion, cooked bacon, shallots and herbs and serve