Looking for a simple meal to share with friends and family? This delicious recipe makes a perfect meal for 4 people, ready in just 20 minutes.
Tiddly Oggie is Cornish for ‘proper pasty’ and ours have been voted Australia’s best, 3 times! Made with premium Victorian beef, onion, carrot & potato.
- 4 Ferguson Plarre Tiddly Oggies
- 4 medium zucchinis – cut into thick diagonal slices
- 50 mls extra virgin olive oil
- Salt flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 rashers bacon – rind removed, finely diced
- 1 red onion – sliced into thin wedges
- 40g parmesan – shaved
1. Spread zucchini and onion onto a large baking tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle oregano, bacon and salt evenly over the tray.
2. Pop into the oven alongside your Tiddly Oggies, at 180˚C for approximately 20min (check your oven at regular intervals)
3. Place baked zucchini, onion and bacon into serving dish and top with shaved parmesan.