Buy any two PAN Cakes, Cupcakes or Biscuits from your local Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse and tell us in 25 words or less where your ultimate Neverland would be and why to go into the draw to win.
Entry is only available in store when you purchase two Pan products. Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses will choose the best response, and the winner will WIN a private screening of PAN for you and 19 of your closest friends, along with $500 of treats.
Order any two PAN Cakes, Cupcakes & Biscuits online today, then enter in store upon pick up of your treats!
- To be eligible to enter, entrants must purchase two (2) or more Pan products in one transaction from a selected range from any Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses store between September 15 2015 and October 10 2015.
- Entrants must then complete an entry form available from Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses stores and must describe in 25 words or less their dream “Netherland”.
- Entrants must submit their completed entry form together with their proof of purchase of two (2) or more selected Pan products to a staff member at the Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses store from which they purchased the products.
- All entries must be submitted before 5:00pm on October 10 2015 in order to be eligible. Entries received after this time and/or are incomplete are ineligible, null, and void.
- After the above closing deadline, Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses will judge the entries and will adjudge a winner. The evaluation of your entries and the selection of the winner will be judged on the merits of each entry entirely in the sole and absolute discretion of Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses. Decisions by Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses are final.
- All winners will be notified by email to the address provided in the entry form on or before 18 October 2015.
- All entries submitted by you to Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses shall become the sole and exclusive property of Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses, and Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses may use that in any manner whatsoever and for any purpose without compensation to you of any kind.
- By submitting an entry to Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses, you represent and warrant that it do not infringe any intellectual property rights of any person.
- You acknowledge and agree that Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses shall have no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make publicly available any submission made by you.
- You acknowledge and agree that anything submitted by you may be made available by Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses for viewing, rating, reviewing, and commenting by the public. You acknowledge that comments or ratings that you disagree with or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with your submission. By making a submission to Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses, you waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to the submission.
- By submitting an entry, you expressly consent to your details being included in Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses’s marketing database, and for Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses to use your personal information for its own marketing purposes. Your personal information will not be supplied to third parties.
- You agree to hold Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and against—and hereby waive any right to pursue—any claims of any nature arising in connection with Ferguson Plarre Backhouses’ use of your submission.
- All entrants and winners must be at least 18 years of age, unless otherwise stated or posted.
- Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred.
- Neither Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of the usage of a prize by any winner. Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses.
- A contest is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
- Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any contest at any time without prior notice.
- Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time.
- By entering a contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to such contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
- By entering this contest, you will automatically be signed up to the Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses database and consent to receiving promotional material inclusive of eMarketing.
- Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses reserves the right to condition the award of prizes upon the execution by the winner(s) of a publicity release. Notwithstanding this reserved right, entry is conclusively deemed to be permission by the entrant to use the entrant’s name (without compensation to the entrant) if the entrant is a winner to publicize the contest and otherwise, as determined by Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses, unless prohibited by law.
- There is ONE (1) prize. The best valid and correct entry, as determined by the judges, will win a private screening of the movie PAN for him/her and 19 friends, valued at up to $4,000 including GST (as determined by the prize supplier and subject to availability). This includes the private screening and $500 including GST worth of food and beverages which needs to be redeemed completely at the screening or this element of the prize will be forfeited.
- The prize does not include any expenses incurred by the winner or his/ her 19 friends either travelling to or attending the private screening.
- The private screening can only be held at the selected locations in the winner’s state chosen at the prize supplier’s discretion. The time and date for this screening will also be at the discretion of the prize supplier.
- The private screening can only be held after 18/10/2015. If the prize is not taken by 31/10/2015 it will be forfeited.
- The private screening cannot be redeemed on public holidays, weekends or cinema discount days.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange a date and time for the private screening that is agreeable to the prize supplier.