Easter is definitely a time for family, fun and for food – More than often all together.
We’ve combined the best of Easter to create this fun game, perfect whilst you are munching down your Hot Cross Buns! Get ready to play Nots & Crosses…
Nots & Crosses is easy to play. All you need is the following:
- One pack of Hot Cross Buns (for eating)
- Butter (for the Hot Cross Buns)
- The Nots & Crosses Board Game
- A pair of scissors – Please ask an adult to help you with this
How to play:
- Download the Nots & Crosses Game
- Print off both pages
- Cut out the Not Cross Buns and the Hot Cross Buns
- Choose your favourite style of Buns – Are you Nots or Crosses?
What are the rules?
It’s all pretty simple – Particularly if you’ve played the traditional game of Tic-Tac-Toe or Noughts & Crosses as some may know it…
For the first game, the player who has chosen the Hot Cross Buns will begin.
Take it in turn to place your Not or Cross into any empty square in the grid
To win the game, you must place three of your Nots or Crosses in a line